The Stoddart Metro Drinking Fountains for schools, shopping centres and outdoor areas. The Metro Wall-mounted Drinking Fountain allows clear access for disabled users when mounted at the correct height. It is robust, vandal resistant and easy to install, maintain and use.
- Easy-push buttons and valves supply a regulated flow of fresh clean drinking water through the safe and hygienic drinking bubblers to make drinking access easy without water wastage
- Large round collection bowl with bubbler mounted internally prevents excess water from forming mud puddles on the ground
- 40mm waste connection so excess water is drained and can be connected to a rubble pit/a nearby garden bed/or it can be connected to grey water (with the addition of a trap)
- Access for wheel chair disabled users is provided as per the requirements advised in AS1428.1.2009
- Wall Mounted Drinking Fountain can be easily mounted to most wall surfaces at heights suitable to the application
- Dimensions of 492 (511mm with button) x 340 x 215mm (272mm with bubbler)