The Stoddart V-S7 Wash Troughs are the most robust, hygienic and safe solution for schools and sporting clubs with a Victorian PWD approved Design, the V-S7 profile trough is for splashback mounted tap ware. The V-S7 troughs ensure proper drainage and are made with radius internal and external corners and 1:100 fall to a 50mm waste. Left or right end waste position and trough length is nominated by the customer. We can tailor make variations including such options as 316 grade, centre waste or multiple waste units for almost any custom application.
- Designed for schools and sports clubs - the V-S7 Wash Trough is a Victorian PWD approved design
- The Stoddart V-S7 Wash Trough can be ordered fully pre-plumbed with high quality chrome plated tap ware
- The pre-plumbed V-S7 Wash Troughs use watermark licensed plumbing fittings and have a stainless steel mounting channel for manifold and single point water connection to ensure quick and simple installation
- V-S7 Troughs can be ordered standard with wall mounting brackets or with an optional freestanding frame
- 25mm radius corners for easy cleaning/hygiene/and safety and 1.2mm stainless steel for superior strength/service life/and hygiene
- Dimensions of various x 400 x 290mm