The Stoddart Wash Troughs are the most robust, hygienic and safe solution for schools and sporting clubs. The Stoddart “S7” profile trough is for splashback mounted tap ware. Stoddart’s S7 troughs ensure proper drainage and are made with large radius corners and 1:100 fall to a 50mm waste. Left or right end waste position and trough length is nominated by the customer.
- The S7 Wash Troughs which is designed for schools and sports clubs and can be ordered standard with wall mounting brackets or with an optional freestanding frame
- The Stoddart S7 Wash Trough can be ordered fully pre plumbed with high quality chrome plated tap ware
- The pre-plumbed S7 Wash Troughs use watermark licensed plumbing fittings and have a stainless steel mounting channel for manifold and single point water connection to ensure quick and simple installation
- 25mm Radius corners for easy cleaning/hygiene/and safety with 1.2mm stainless steel for superior strength/service life/and hygiene
- Dimensions of various x 400 x 290mm