The Stoddart Wall Hung Urinal is ideal for multiple users in both temporary and permanent use facilities. Stoddart designed and introduced the easy mount single piece bracket on the hand wash basin to make Stoddart the first choice for strength and easy installation. Stoddart uses a large, deep drawn, recessed bowl to reduce splashing and spillage. The bowl has a sizeable front fascia to provide better aesthetics and rigidity.
- Welded construction made from 1.2mm 304 stainless steel no. 4 satin finish
- Standard lengths from 900mm to 2400mm in 300mm increments with custom sizes also available
- 50mm domed waste can be ordered left/centre/or right but centre waste not available over 1500mm
- Top or rear entry inlets and is designed for use with WELS approved flushing devices that deliver 1.4L/600mm stall
- All internal corners to 25mm radius
- Dimensions of various x 250 x 550mm