This Stoddart Close Coupled Toilet is robust and secure for applications prone to vandalism making it ideal for public amenities, hospitals, correctional centres, railway stations, shopping centres and schools. The Close Coupled Toilet Suite combines Stoddart’s Toilet Pan with a flushing device into one efficient unit. The toilet pan has the most water efficient dual flush rating (certified by WELS for 4.5L full flush and 3L half flush). Flushing device options include electronic flush valves or cisterns with dual flush manual or electronic buttons. Remote cistern activation buttons can be mounted in either a left or right hand grab rail assembly. Available in satin finish stainless or powder coated to a readily available colour of your choice.
- Smooth hydraulically formed radius to outer and inner edges provide safety and user comfort. Formed stainless seat provides superior comfort/hygiene/strength with optional thermoplastic seat and lid can be added - mounted on stainless steel hinge mounts
- Secure flushing device access cover and access panels are fastened with Torx security screws. Stoddart Toilets flush efficiently and effectively and resist blocking for low operation and maintenance costs
- Models include standard/ambulant disabled/wheelchair disabled configuration and disabled models have AS1428.1.2009 compliant backrest cistern cover
- P trap is standard and includes a rubber coupling included to suit 100mm PVC or copper sewer pipe. P-S adaptor can be ordered separately (standard pan bend/Qbend/or universal bend set-outs)
- Cisterns require a 15 mm connection with wall stop cock. Flush valves require a 25 mm mains connection is required to supply 1.4 L/sec as per AS1711
- Various Dimensions