The Stoddart Long Drop Toilet Pans are ideal for national parks and forestry park areas with pit toilet systems. The Stoddart toilet pan reduces maintenance costs. It is designed using the highly reputed Stoddart Security Toilet formed seat and body with a polished inner cone to connect into underfloor treatment pits. The Long Drop Toilet Pan is vandal resistant, fully welded stainless steel. This construction provides superior strength, hygiene and long service life. The toilet seat is hydraulically formed to create a safe, strong, comfortable contoured and self-draining profile.
- Standard unit has 2.0mm stainless steel shroud and formed seat for superior hygiene and strength with optional 316 grade stainless steel is suitable for highly corrosive and coastal environments
- Base flange allows easy fastening into place on most floor surfaces
- Seat has smooth hydraulically formed radius to both outer and inner edges for safety and comfort and has a self-draining seat surface for improved hygiene
- Supplied as disabled height and length to comply with AS1428.1.2009
- Dimensions of 800 x 367 x 460mm