The Stoddart Metro Drinking Fountains can be used for parks and outdoor areas. The Metro Freestanding Drinking Fountains can be ordered as a single or dual fountain unit. The disabled height is also good for children. The Metro design is robust, vandal resistant and easy to install, maintain and use.
- Easy-push buttons and valves supply a regulated flow of fresh clean drinking water through the safe and hygienic drinking bubblers to make drinking access easy without water wastage
- Large round collection bowl with bubbler mounted internally prevents excess water from forming mud puddles on the ground
- 40mm waste connection in post so excess water is drained and can be connected to a rubble pit/a nearby garden bed/or it can be connected to grey water (with the addition of a trap)
- Access for wheel chair disabled users is provided as per the requirements advised in AS1428.1.2009
- An optional bottle tap/bottle filler/or dog bowl can be added to the post and excess drinking water can be drained to fill the dog bowl
- Dimensions of 686 x 302 x 925mm