Electrolux Professional undercounter dishwashers are the ideal solution for demanding customers requiring high performance with low running costs. Electrolux offers the maximum in washing results while providing reliable dishwashing operation. From small to medium sized cafes and restaurants seeking an economic performance unit, to healthcare facility's, operating theatre decontamination units and similar demanding exceptional result, Electrolux has your warewashing undercounter solution.
- Best In Class Performance: All Electrolux units employ a powerful wash circuit which delivers effective mechanical action out of wash arms blasting away fats as well as soil and proteins to deliver best in class results
- Result: Built in pressure boiler sized to raise incoming water to guarantee a minimum rinse temperature of 82 degrees that will meet sanitation requirements every wash
- Hygiene: Wash tanks have round corners to avoid dirt traps and both tank filter and wash/rinse arms are easily removable for cleaning. A fully automatic self-cleaning cycle sanitises the wash chamber with hot water at end of day
- Flexibility: Three standard wash cycles are available and Wash and Rinse temperatures are always displayed for data logging to which can be customised to suit washing requirements. Soft start feature prevents glassware breakage as well as up turning of plastics
- Other Inclusions: Integrated slides that will accept standard 500mm x 500mm baskets as well as 14 x 17 inch baskets. Rinse Booster Pump - Drain pump and detergent and rinse aid dispensers - Pressure reduction valve to protect unit
- Dimensions of 600 x 610 x 820mm
- Rated at 3.65kW 15 Amp